Evernote is one of the best applications available for task management and note-taking. I have been using it for some time and I am truly impressed with its features which let me to do a lot of tasks for business management without any issues. If you aren’t using it, give it a try today by signing up from here.
Recently a lot of people who have installed Evernote and tried to run it for the first time are experiencing the “Could Not Connect To Server” error (check the screenshot below).
Fix Could Not Connect To Server Error In Evernote
If you are one of them, well then you don’t have to worry too much about it anymore. The following trick will help you to fix this error.

Fix “Could Not Connect To Server” Error In Evernote:

The main reason for getting this error is that your Windows machine’s Internet Explorer (which Evernote uses for registering your account and initial syncing) would be in the offline mode. So, to fix this error follow the simple steps given below:
  • Open Internet Explorer in your Windows machine.
  • Open any webpage in it (google.com will be the obvious choice). Make sure that the webpage is loading properly.
  • Next, close the IE browser.
  • That’s it. Now open “Evernote” and you won’t get any errors at all.
Evernote Sign In Window
When I first encountered this error, I have done some research and found a lot of different tricks but none of them have worked for them. The method I have given here is the only one which is working for me as well as for a lot of people. So use it and fix this Evernote error today.
If you can’t fix the error by following my method, then let me know via comments. I will look for other solutions